Trace/Missing Persons Enquiry's
There are many reasons why you may need to find someone
- the legal profession may need to have documents served, trace witnesses, bail abscondees etc.
- a member of the public may need to find a missing relative, friend, business partner, father who owes child support etc.
- a creditor may wish to find debtors or vehicles to repossess in default of payment
- adoptees may wish to find their natural parents
- a deceased persons estate manager may wish to find potential heirs
The list is endless. You may need professional help. On finding missing persons, in some circumstances it will be necessary to seek authority from the person found before releasing details of their whereabouts. If authority is refused we will be able to pass your contact details on to the found person which will enable them to contact you.